Minuteman Trucks, Inc. is New England’s complete medium & heavy-duty truck support center. We are an International and Ford commercial truck dealership for new and used vehicles classes 4-8. We have a complete Service center staffed by Ford, Navistar, and Pierce trained technicians with ASE & EVT certifications. Minuteman also has a full-service Body Shop. Our Parts department stocks over $1.5 million of parts in the 2-story warehouse. The Lease & Rental department can help you with 1 truck or a whole fleet. Minuteman Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. is your local Pierce and Road Rescue dealer. As a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with SDO and GNEMSDC we are able to help your company meet all its diversity requirements.
We are currently looking for Ford Trained and Certified Technician / Experience Light Truck/Diesel Technician
Duties & Responsibilities:
$8000 Sign on Bonus $2000 quarterly for each 90 days of continuous employment!!!!!!!!!!!
- Utilizes diagnostic tools (both manual and electronic) to assess and evaluate required service/repairs
- Provides diagnostic assessment of repair needs, based on experience
- Operates most machine shop tools and testing equipment
- Troubleshoots service/repair needs and performs necessary/required work in a timely fashion
- Is knowledgeable about commercial vehicle parts, components, and their installation, and can share this information with less experienced Technicians or apprentices
- Background Knowledge & Competencies:
- 4 years minimum work experience as a light truck / diesel technician
- Must possess a full set of personal hand tools
- Must have, or be able to develop, detailed knowledge of Ford and Road Rescue vehicles and all equipment.
- Must have successfully completed appropriate diesel/automotive/ Ford training or certificate programs in repair and service areas
- Minimum of HS Diploma or Technical school graduate
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and basic applications
- Valid Driver’s License- Class B CDL a plus.
- Must be willing to obtain class B CDL
- Benefits Package Includes:
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Training for Work-Related Seminars
- Tuition Reimbursement for Work-Related Classes
- Employee Discounts and Purchasing Privileges
- Excellent Pay Plans
- Salary Range $37K - $56K annually
- Technician’s WE ARE NOT a Flat Rate Shop