Now Hiring Owner-Operators!
- Regional, OTR Positions Available
- Flexible home time
- Competitive pay- mileage contracts
- Health insurance plans available
- Loading and unloading pay
- Peak demand pay
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge paid to Owner-Operator
- Excellent plans to purchase base plates
- Bobtail and Occ/Acc insurance available
- Discounted fuel
- No forced dispatch
- Paid training on safe driving and product handling
- Paid Weekly
- Driver referral incentive pay*Independent contractors referring their own lease drivers are not eligible for referral payments
- And so much more!
Imagine Yourself in the Driver's Seat.
Advantage Tank Lines, a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group, is now seeking Class A CDL Drivers out of Baytown, TX.
We know tank truck drivers are an elite group of professionals. The KAG companies believe that safe, qualified drivers are the most important part of our overall team operation.
Our team of dedicated employees and drivers are led by experienced professionals who have been in the bulk chemical industry for many years. We are committed to meeting the shipping needs of our customers every mile of the way. With Advantage Tank Lines, you're moving your trucking career in the right direction.
We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your driving career, consider professional driving that fits your life with Advantage Tank Lines.
We require Class A CDL with 1-2 years recent, verifiable tractor-trailer experience, Tank and Hazmat endorsements (or ability to obtain), TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain) and a safe driving record.
Call Now for more information or apply now!
Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water, food grade, chemicals and specialty products industries.
Kenan Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.