Advantage Tank Lines, a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group, has open positions out of Newell, WV to haul motor oil for a dedicated customer!Apply today!
Advantage Tank Lines Terminal
Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water,food grade, chemicals, and specialty products industries.
180 Quaker State Road
Newell WV 26050
Open Interviews on Thursday March 14th & Friday March 15th 9:30 - 4pm
Hiring Local/Regional Mix - Out and Back!
- Preloaded Trailers - Loads Out & Back
- Dedicated Accounts/Lanes
- We've Increased Our Pay Package for 2019!
- Drivers to earn up to $1300-$1600 per week
- Home Every Other Day + Weekends
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Paid training on safe driving and product handling
- Driver referral incentive pay
- And so much more!
We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your driving career, consider professional driving that fits your life with Advantage Tank Lines.
We require Class A CDL with 1-2 years recent, verifiable tractor-trailer experience, Tank and Hazmat endorsements (or ability to obtain), TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain) and a safe driving record.
For more information, updates on open positions, or to check the status of an application please feel free to keep in touch with KAG Recruiting at
Kenan Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.