What’s In It For You?
- 20.94/hr + overtime
- Full Benefits including work boots and uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our start-of-the-art training facility in Florida for two weeks, all expenses paid!
- $2,500 Sign on Bonus!
What Do You Need To Apply?
- A valid DZ license & 6 months of experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Must be 18 years of age & legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Able to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check consisting of a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, licence verification and employment confirmation.
- Comfortable performing consistent heavy lifting of various materials and frequent bending, twisting, turning, pushing and pulling of the body.
What Will You Do?
Our Residential Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of residential household waste or recyclable material. You will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facilities. You will safely maneuver vehicle in residential environments, high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways and lots.
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM number one in the industry.
They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, go ahead and submit your application! If you meet our criteria, you will be invited to complete a voice screen and then booked for a face-to-face interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran