$2000.00 Sign On Bonus for all certified tech's
We are looking for an experienced, full-time Diesel Service Technician in Midvale Ohio. The Diesel Mechanic is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. Duties can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning. The successful Diesel Tech has at least one year of fleet, dealership, and/or technical school experience.
What We Offer
- Competetive Compensation
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Employer Paid
- Disability Insurance available
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- This Diesel Service Technician will report to our Marietta location in Ohio.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and adjust as needed
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction
- 1-year fleet or dealership experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- ASE certification preferred
- CDL preferred
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job to require that additional or different tasks be performed, or further education required with circumstance changes (such as: growth, work load, changes in personnel, technological developments, etc.)
Bill Karl Call Now for more information or Apply below.
Truck Sales and Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.