Keolis is hiring Fixed Route Drivers for our Pomona location -
$15.88 PER HOUR TO START (AFTER TRAINING)
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We've been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we're on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Keolis Bus Operator will transport our customers in a safe and prudent manner, in accordance with all city, county, state and federal laws, as well as company rules and policies. They will care for our customers by assisting all persons in their care. Keolis bus drivers operate on an assigned route transporting passengers to and from designated locations and stops, as well as related activities in a safe and timely manner.
- Current Valid CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) with a Passenger Endorsement (MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN WITHIN 30 DAYS)
- Customer Service Experience a plus
- High degree of comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and DOT physical
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Other requirements may be required depending on location
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $15.88 STARTING SALARY!
- Annual pay increases on anniversary date of hire – top wage potential of $27 per hour!
- Kaiser Health Insurance benefits after sixty (60) days
- Delta Dental Plan
- VSP Vision Plan
- Seven (7) paid holidays
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Up to eight (8) paid PTO days
- Up to (3) days bereavement leave
- Teamsters sponsored Pension Plan
- Company 401K Plan
- Company paid $10K life insurance
- Uniforms provided
- Promote internal career growth
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
For Los Angeles positions:
Keolis will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER