Smith Power Products Inc. is searching for a Heavy Duty Diesel Technician for the northern California area.
- $25-$34+ per hour Base Salary based on experience
- Service Truck that can be driven home
- Company Contributed HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- 401k matched 50 cents on the dollar of the employees contribution up to 4%
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday off
- Liberal Vacation
- MTU related training and certifcations
The field diesel tech will work in a great area with easy access to freeways.
Diesel Mechanic Key Resonsibilities and Duties
- Applicants should have their own tools
- Basic knowledge and experience in trouble shooting and repair of diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and vehicle and equipment maintenance on over-the road tractors, busses, and construction equipment.
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a minumum of supervision
- Good driving record
- CDL is a plus
- MIning experience is a plus
Smith Power Products has 10 Branches in 7 states. All of our branches are located near world class recreational areas with fishing, hunting, summer, and winter activities for the whole family.
Come and work for a family owned and family oriented company that has been in business since 1952.
to speak to the hiring manager, Jerry Kinyon at Smith Power Products Inc, at Call Now
Smith Power Products Inc. offers competitive wages along with full range of benefits including 401K, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance . Smith Power Products in business since 1952, and is family owned.