Lead Mechanic/Working Foreman - $1,500 Sign On Bonus!
(The More Experience.... The Better The Pay!)
$1500.00 Sign On Bonus!
Monday thru Friday
Position located in Linden, NJ
CDL License required!
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $4500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Transform your career with highly competitive pay and benefits.
Turn your work into a more satisfying, rewarding experience with Transervice Logistics, Inc., a quality company that has been the trusted choice of premier clients throughout North America for more than forty-five years. We operate 120 locations throughout the continent. Fueled by self-starting team players, our growing, service-oriented organization has openings for:
Lead Mechanic/Working Foreman
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text JOBS to Call Now to chat with Olivia about working with us!
As Working Foreman:
- You will take ownership of the operation while also serving as a hands on mechanic.
- The candidate will oversee a team of technicians and it will be the responsibility of this position to ensure productivity, shop cleanliness, safety and mechanical excellence including diagnostics and preventative maintenance.
- The position is responsible for prioritizing workloads, communicating with customers and working on a variety of fleet vehicles and MHE equipment.
- The equipment and the operation will work on includes trucks, tractors, trailers and MHE equipment such as forklifts, electric pallet trucks, etc.
- In addition, this position will order parts and communciate with vendors; ensure compliance with federal and state repair requirements; perform preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles; conduct inspections and diagnostic tests along with identifying worn or damage parts needing repair or replacement
- Must have a CDL A
- Class A CDL license REQUIRED
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a Foreman
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading a team of technicians and prioritizing work
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Diagnostic skills in Cummins, Paccar, Detroit
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent health benefits
Transform your career for the better. Apply now.
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential. To learn more about us, and your ability to experience a better career, please email your information to:
Recruiting at Call Now
Visit us online at www.transervice.com/careers
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace