KEOLIS IS CURRENTLY HIRING FOR A MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT IN LAS VEGAS:
SALARY - $85K - $90K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH BIG FLEET VEHICLES - TRANSIT EXPERIENCE A PLUS.
Plans and coordinates daily activities which support locations strategic business and maintenance plans. Utilizes and ensures Keolis Industrialized & Harmonized Maintenance (KIHM) system is fully leveraged. Provides hands-on leadership, direction and needed coaching to ensure team success. Ensures compliance with Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI) plans, completion of daily vehicle inspection repairs, other scheduled maintenance and daily servicing. Reports to the Maintenance Director and communicates regularly with other staff and team members regarding audit results and the implementation of the 5Ss program. Monitors other key programs impacting fleet efficiency and quality of maintenance. Provides client with end of month maintenance reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Safety policies and procedures are adhered with by all team members.
- Participate in weekly KIHM management meeting and ensure compliance with program.
- Develop production targets for each shift in accordance with monthly plan.
- Conduct weekly planning meeting as required by KIHM management
- Monitor budget and report variances to maintenance Director
- Monitor weekly production plan progress, make adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure operating systems (RTA, DCS) and maintenance administrative requirements are managed properly.
- Ensure QA requirements are met at all levels of the department, results are shared with the team.
- Provide weekly Trend Analysis/Feedback on KPI performance for Meeting Board.
- Conduct weekly Gemba walks in accordance with structured methodology.
- Monitor oil analysis program ensuring re-sampling or follow up is performed in a timely manner.
- Review PMI Audit results with training and QA team. Take necessary action to ensure improvements when needed
- Responsible for bi-weekly payroll review and approval
- Manage staff and serve corrective action disciplines pursuant to the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Communicate with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) on problems identified with parts.
- Work closely with Parts Manager to ensure needed parts and inventory levels are maintained at efficient and optimum levels.
- Monitor electronic vehicle inspection process (Zonar).
- Responsible for presenting visual financial and performance presentations to upper management and the client
Experience and Skills:
- Must be flexible and able to work in a 24/7 operation including nights/weekends
- Minimum of 5 years of Maintenance/Fleet or associated experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing in a union environment
- Experience with finance and budget planning/monitoring
- BS in business management, logistics, or related field preferred
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while exceeding established goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required for upper management and client presentations
- Must be detailed oriented and possess effective time management skills.
- Must be proficient with computer equipment, software and technology to include Microsoft Office software; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with CMM/RTA system work order, labor compliance and data/information retrieval preferred
- Broad understanding of all mechanical systems related to transportation vehicles
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Works inside bus vehicle maintenance shop; Occasionally works outside in extreme, hot and/or cold, weather; May be exposed to loud noise level; May be exposed to fumes; May walk and/or stand for over 6 hours per day; Works with personal computer (PC) and electronic hand-held device (cell phone, two way-radio); May use hand-held tools.
EEO Employer - - Drug Free Work Environment
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
For Los Angeles positions:
Keolis will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER