Outside Tire Sales
The Outside Tire Sales Representative is responsible for generating tire sales and business through calling on commercial and wholesale customers.
World Wide Tires is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Prospect for new accounts/referrals which include compiling and updating a list of prospective clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Coordinate sales with the appropriate personnel.
- Follow up on orders to ensure customers are served promptly.
- Obtain manager’s approval for any special pricing.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three month’s experience in wholesale or commercial vehicle equipment and service.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Rush Enterprises and its Affiliate Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or as a qualified individual with disability.