The Keolis Para-Transit Bus Driver is responsible for safely operating a van€“type company vehicle. The driver will provide safe reliable, on time public transportation
- Current Valid CDL (Commercial Driver€™s License) with a Passenger Endorsement
- Customer Service Experience a plus
- High degree of comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and DOT physical
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Other requirements may be required depending on location
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
For Los Angeles positions:
Keolis will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER