Keolis is hiring Paratransit Drivers for our Van Nuys location:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Keolis Paratransit Bus Driver is responsible for safely operating a van–type company vehicle. The driver will provide safe reliable, on time public transportation
- Current Valid DRIVERS LICENSE (CLASS C/CLASS B) - BRING AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR H6
- Customer Service Experience a plus.
- High degree of comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and DOT physical.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other requirements may be required depending on location.
Keolis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
For Los Angeles positions:
Keolis will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER