Semi Repair, Diesel Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Maintenance, Transportation, Trucking, Logistics, Fleet, Diesel, Entry Level, Apprenticeship and Journeymen Level Mechanics
Sprinter/Fuso Diesel Technicians
Full Time Permanent Employment
Earn $15-$30 per Hour with Complete Benefit Package
Individuals with MECHANICAL SKILLS combined with good Work Ethics make the best candidates!
Training with a Progressive Incremental Step Salary based upon Proven Skills and Competencies
Entry Level C Tech, C Tech, B Tech and A Tech wanted
Experienced diesel technicians in the Lafayette, IN. Area
Arrive on Time, every day with the desire and motivation to learn and perform at your personal Best!
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.