Foley Incorporated, the Caterpillar Dealership for New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware is currently recruiting for experienced Technicians
- Perform technical repairs and service on Machinery Equipment.
- Perform necessary troubleshooting and notify Service Manager of outstanding issues.
- Expected to complete tasks with no/limited supervision.
- Demonstrates extremely well developed technical and troubleshooting skills with strong analytical problem solving skills in their work unit.
- Consistently follows all Foley safety policies and procedures to include all Personal Protective Equipment being worn at all times, as well as contamination control guidelines.
- Demonstrates the need for continuous self-development and seeks every opportunity to improve their personal, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Verified findings, review readings of gauges and procedures and compare to manufactured specs.
- Install, replace, rebuild or repair the parts and/or equipment in a timely manner and according to specifications.
- Test the part or equipment and perform quality checks after work is complete.
- At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery and complete all required paperwork.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Cat/Non Cat construction equipment.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Assist parts department in researching and ordering needed parts.
- Strong Computer skills preferred, knowledge of SisWeb, Parts Integrator, ET and AS400 is a plus.
Visit our website at www.Foleyinc.com/careers to apply for these exciting opportunities!
E q u a l O p p o r t u n i t y E m p l o y e r - M i n o r i t i e s / W o m e n / V e t e r a n s / D i s a b l e d
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled