Weekend 1st Shift Fri-Mon
The Service Foreman coordinates the daily work flow of vehicles through the shop, ensures that qualified technicians perform repairs correctly and efficiently and that the service department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction by performing the following duties.
- Assign priority to each vehicle Repair Order and select the appropriate Technician
- Oversee shop work flow
- Arrange contract repairs when work cannot be performed internally
- Inspect completed work and documentation
- Provide training and mentoring to new employees
- Monitor work space and employees for Safety compliance
- Communicate with customers
- Maintain regular and dependable attendance including working full shift and days scheduledRequirements:
- Previous supervisory experience in Truck Service is preferred
- Experience with Procede or other Heavy Duty Truck DMS
- Highly effective verbal and written communications
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- AA degree, technical school degree, or 4 years of related experience preferred
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel, & Repair Order Processing
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.